Thermo-plates / clamping profiles (also “plate-coil”, “jacket“ or ”panel coil”) are developed in close cooperation with the partner and main supplier Mueller Manufacturing B.V., and are constructed and manufactured individually in accordance with the customer’s wishes and the respective field of application. Two different thermo-plate types and an expansive choice of materials are available for selection for the realisation of the thermo-plates.
- The basis of the type “S “(single embossed) thermo-plate is formed by two metal sheets with different wall thicknesses, which are welded together and expanded hydraulically at the end. This thermo-plate type can be predominantly found in production of appliance jackets, which must either be cooled down or heated up and which exhibit small operating pressures.
- Type “D“ (double embossed) DEG thermo-plates / clamping profiles are made of metal sheets with the same wall thickness, so that after the manufacturing step “hydraulically expand“, the typical cushion surface form with elliptical flow channels, high turbulences and an outstanding heat transfer ratio results.
Der Einsatzbereich der DEG Klemmprofile sind bereits bestehende Apparate, die nachträglich mit einer Kühlung bzw. Heizung ausgestattet werden sollen.
The advantages of DEG thermo-plate/ clamping profiles are:
- Low price
- No plant downtimes during installation
- No welding work at the container necessary (when using clamping profiles)
- Quick installation and quick replacement of modules possible
- Cut clamping profiles for individual geometry
DEG thermo-plates / clamping profiles are manufactured in accordance with the following standards and are accompanied by a sophisticated quality assurance system in order to make sure that a consistent quality can be guaranteed.
Manufacture in accordance with:
- Pressure Equipment Directive / PED
- China Stamp
- GOST R/ TR
- Others upon request
|Standard work materials||Special materials|
|Other materials upon request|
Call us or send us an email and find out more about DEG clamping profiles, possible materials and further examples of the possible uses of DEG clamping profiles.