Project Manager / Chemist / Process Engineer for the processing of technical equipment (m/f)
- Supervision and planning of equipment manufacturing such as towers, columns, thermopanels to complete heat exchangers.
- Planning the execution of projects from the functional, chronological and financial point of view.
- Preparing quotations and offers based on the customers’ request.
- Communication, supervision and execution of the projects by setting the deadlines for the manufacturing party and the customers.
- Successful graduation in chemical engineering, process engineering or applied chemistry
- Experience in development and execution of projects in the chemical industry
- The capability to identify the main and “hidden” requests of the customers and present them to the producers while considering the interest of DEG
- Substantial experience in design of heat exchangers, condensers and evaporators
- Professionally familiar with manufacturing codes according to ASME, PED, KOSHA, GOST etc.
- Ready to take responsibilities and very well-organized working framework
- Very good German and English, written and spoken
- Challenging and rewarding responsibility. We are responsible for a smooth and quick transition time to shape a “go to guy” from you.
- Unlimited and outstanding opportunity to work with various branches in the chemical industry
- A completely competitive and performance oriented salary
How to apply
Send us your application by email to Karl.Siebeneck [at] deg-engineering [punkt] de
Your contact person:
Dr.-Ing. Karl Siebeneck
phone: +49 209 148987 14
email: Karl.Siebeneck [at] deg-engineering [punkt] de