DEG Engineering GmbH is specialized in the application and development of the pillow-plates in heat exchangers and chemical reactors. Since 1980’s, we design tailor made solutions dealing with heat transfer in various areas such as chemical, oil, food processing and pharmaceutical industries. Our core element for heat transfer is the Temp-Plate®, the essential entity for substantially higher thermal performance providing higher surface specific heat loads at comparable lower pressure drops. As a part of the Paul Mueller Group, DEG Engineering GmbH focuses on the individual solution in heat transfer design. Our contractors profit from our special know-how in thermal design, short delivery times, high quality by Mueller manufacturing and provided on an international level.
We believe in the individual engagement and interest of our colleagues in exploring new paths and creating possibilities for or customers and contractors. Thus, we strongly support the concepts to be developed, the opportunities to be identified and subsequently the teams to be formed, to deliver the practical solution.
How to apply
Send us your application by email to Karl.Siebeneck [at] deg-engineering [punkt] de
Your contact person:
Dr.-Ing. Karl Siebeneck
phone: +49 209 148987 14
email: Karl.Siebeneck [at] deg-engineering [punkt] de
Project Manager/ Chemist / Process Engineer for the processing of technical equipment (m/f)
- Supervision and planning of equipment manufacturing such as towers, columns, thermopanels to complete heat exchangers.
- Planning the execution of projects from the functional, chronological and financial point of view.
- Preparing quotations and offers based on the customers’ request.
- Communication, supervision and execution of the projects by setting the deadlines for the manufacturing party and the customers.
- Successful graduation in chemical engineering, process engineering or applied chemistry
- Experience in development and execution of projects in the chemical industry
- The capability to identify the main and “hidden” requests of the customers and present them to the producers while considering the interest of DEG
- Substantial experience in design of heat exchangers, condensers and evaporators
- Professionally familiar with manufacturing codes according to ASME, PED, KOSHA, GOST etc.
- Ready to take responsibilities and very well-organized working framework
- Very good German and English, written and spoken
- Challenging and rewarding responsibility. We are responsible for a smooth and quick transition time to shape a “go to guy” from you.
- Unlimited and outstanding opportunity to work with various branches in the chemical industry
- A completely competitive and performance oriented salary